Many things in our modern day to day life are powered by electricity. Through a series of complex wiring and cables layered throughout the house, electricity is transported to our houses, offices and schools to power up all the tools we need to live our lives. However, beyond changing a lightbulb, a licensed electric worker is required to perform electrical services.
Electricians work with all of the electrical components that make up a condominium. Electricians can provide the following services:
- Electrical Rewiring: Electricians are licensed to work on jobs that require the full or partial rewiring of your home. If you need electrical circuits or power points to be replaced, an electrician should perform the work.
- Electrical repairs: On occasion, you might experience problems with the electrical outlets in your estate that will require them to be repaired. A licensed electrician can perform these repairs and replace power points and repair the wiring.
- Power points: Only licensed electricians may do repairs to or replacements of power points. They will be able to alert you as to how many power points are required for your estate and where they should be placed.
- Switchboards: Switchboards are designed to route the electricity around a building and also work to protect you from being electrocuted. Switchboards can help to determine where there is faulty wiring or appliances.
- Backup Generators: Installing a backup generator in your estate will allow you to have a backup source of electricity in the event that you need one. An electrician can advise you on the right generator to buy based on how often you will need to use it.
At Pegaxis, we prioritise the qualities which you think an electrician should possess and we will find you the most suitable electrician to do the job. No job is too big or small.
So if you need the help of one of the best electricians in Singapore, just register as a property manager on Pegaxis today and submit your request for quotations! Browse our website for more information.