Bathroomware & Accessories
There is not a lot of difference between a bathroom contractor and a general contractor. The main difference is that bathroom contractors specialise in wet areas and typically has plumbing capabilities. A bathroom contractor understands how to work with the challenges of wet areas, such as toilets and showers. Their expertise in bathroom renovation will make sure that the water has some place to drain, and all areas are waterproofed to ensure that water does not get into the “skeleton” of the building, which can cause serious structural damage.
Bathroom contractors are able to provide services from designing the bathroom layout right through to construction.
- Design service – A bathroom contractor can do the drawing up of plans and design of the bathroom.
- Planning – They can help with construction applications, approvals, and permits where appropriate.
- Sub-contractors – Bathroom contractors can co-ordinate with sub-contractors such as, electricians, plumbers, carpenters and tilers and ensure that the right jobs are completed at the right times.
- Materials – They can help source materials and find you the best deals.
- Waterproofing – Bathroom contractors are able to ensure that all areas are waterproofed and watertight.
At Pegaxis, we prioritise the qualities which you think a bathroom contractor should possess and we find you the most suitable bathroom contractor to do the job. No job is too big or small.
If you need the help of one of the bathroom contractors in Singapore, just register as a property manager on Pegaxis today and submit your request for quotations! Browse our website for more information.