Referral Code, If Any
This service provider has not received any work reviews yet.
- Fire Protection Systems
Contact Person Information
Awards And Licences
Recent Project History
Description Of Services Provided
We are a fire protection company, focusing on maintenance, retrofit installations and optimisation of fire protection/ alarm systems,
Our archer Maintenance Program represents the latest in technology. The core of the Archer Maintenance Program is our cloud-enabled, computerised maintenance management system - the Archer Maintenance Assistant (AMA).
The AMA is a proprietary computer platform that allows our technicians to input daily activities and inspection results into iPads, and immediately upload information into our secure web server. We are also partners with Solaris Monitoring Solutions, which allows us to attach wireless sensors and tags to equipment and remotely monitor equipment status and environmental information.
All this information is accessible from online dashboards either at your desktop of mobile devices. You will have real-time data and reports related to their site's fire protection and/or safety systems. The result:
- Improved Productivity so that we can get the job done faster and at lower costs. You will find our maintenance programs very competitively priced
- Quality Management because technicians follow an approved routine as dictated by the system checklist
- Data analytics at your finger tips - our user-friendly dashboard allows you to access only the important data so you can save time
- Corrective Action Alerts and Trackers so that you can keep track of needed repairs
- [If you use Solaris Monitors] remotely monitor equipment and environmental readings so that you can respond to pending failures easier, making for a true preventive maintenance program