Experience Start-Up Job and Build Your Career with Us!
We are catalysing of the evolution of the traditional property management industry starting with Pegaxis - a B2B procurement management platform for property managers, service providers and property owners to procure and manage property-related services.
Pegaxis was accelerated by the NUS School of Computing and was in the DBS Hotspot class of 2016.
We're currently increasing our business development team in order to support our growing client list - which stands at 470+ properties and we're looking for an operations executive to join our team to help us achieve that goal!
We offer a fun, youthful and dynamic working environment, as well as meaningful and exponential learning opportunities.
Interested applicants please email your resume to email@example.com
Ruby on Rails Software Developer Apply for this Job
- Involved in full stack web development and tackle a wide variety of coding challenges
- Brainstorm and prototype new features and approaches fast. Turn concepts into real things
- Design and develop new features
- Maintain and optimize existing features and system
- Knowledge of Ruby and Rails 4 & 5
- Front-end Web Development in HTML5/CSS
- Passionate about web development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a keen interest in analysing business workflow and process
- Creative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attitude, proactive, adaptable, quick and willing to learn
- Team-player and good written/oral English communication
- Knowledge in frontend frameworks (Twitter bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, etc)
- Familiarity with MVC, Git and any CMS are a plus
- Mobile development skills (iOS, Android)
- Mobile web development experience (jQuery Mobile)
- Development of backend APIs and services
- Experience in responsive design
- Cloud based deployment to Amazon and alike
- Strong believe in writing organized and well documented and tested code (BDD, TDD)
- Practice Agile methodologies
Operation Interns Apply for this Job
- Ensure smooth day to day operations
- Monitor the delivery operation by following up with requests for quotations received and managing the service providers effectively.
- Provide support to customers and manage their expectation.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Be able to commit at least 6 months
- Self-driven with the ability with start and get things done
- Good organizing and management skills, able to multitask under pressure
- Creative problem solving skills in a steady and calmly manner
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin to speak with respective property managers, service providers and customers
- Customer-oriented and a positive attitude