Pegaxis is the beginning of the evolution of the traditional and outdated property management industry - starting with a B2B procurement management platform for property managers, service providers and property owners to procure and manage property-related services for residential and commercial properties.
Pegaxis is being accelerated by the NUS School of Computing and is 1 of the top 9 teams picked and being accelerated by DBS Hotspot 2016.
We're currently increasing our business development team in order to support our growing client list - which stands at 250+ properties and we're looking for a operations executive to join our team to help us achieve that goal!
We offer a fun, youthful and dynamic working environment, as well as meaningful and exponential learning opportunities.
Interested applicants please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruby on Rails Software Developer
- Involved in full stack web development and tackle a wide variety of coding challenges
- Brainstorm and prototype new features and approaches fast. Turn concepts into real things
- Design and develop new features
- Maintain and optimize existing features and system
- Knowledge of Ruby and Rails 4 & 5
- Front-end Web Development in HTML5/CSS
- Passionate about web development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a keen interest in analysing business workflow and process
- Creative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attitude, proactive, adaptable, quick and willing to learn
- Team-player and good written/oral English communication
- Knowledge in frontend frameworks (Twitter bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, etc)
- Familiarity with MVC, Git and any CMS are a plus
- Mobile development skills (iOS, Android)
- Mobile web development experience (jQuery Mobile)
- Development of backend APIs and services
- Experience in responsive design
- Cloud based deployment to Amazon and alike
- Strong believe in writing organized and well documented and tested code (BDD, TDD)
- Practice Agile methodologies
- Ensure smooth day to day operations
- Monitor the delivery operation by following up with requests for quotations received and managing the service providers effectively.
- Provide support to customers and manage their expectation.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Be able to commit at least 6 months
- Self-driven with the ability with start and get things done
- Good organizing and management skills, able to multitask under pressure
- Creative problem solving skills in a steady and calmly manner
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin to speak with respective property managers, service providers and customers
- Customer-oriented and a positive attitude